Warner Brothers: Its Official The Dark Knight to be release on Dec 9th September 26, 2008Posted by Admin in Blu-Ray Industry, The Dark Knight, Warner Brothers Studio.
Tags: Blu-Ray Industry, The Dark Knight, Warner Brothers Studio
Warner Home Video has announced that they will bring the summer blockbuster hit ‘The Dark Knight‘ to Blu-ray on December 9th, day-and-date with the DVD release. This two-disc special edition will be Warner’s first BD-Live Blu-ray title, as well as come with a digital copy of the film. Video will be presented as 1080p VC-1 accompanied by a 5.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtrack.
Extras for this release include:
- Gotham Uncovered: Creation of a Scene
- Batman Tech – The Incredible Gadgets and Tools (HD)
- Batman Unmasked: The Psychology of The Dark Knight (HD)
- Gotham Tonight – 6 Episodes of Gotham Cable’s Premier News Program
- The Galleries – The Joker Cards, Concept Art, Poster Art, Production Stills, Trailers & TV Spots